Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Allergies

Adam came home from school with a what looked like a little scratch right through a mosquito bite on his arm. Then it began to spread. I took him to the doctor and the doctor said it was an allergic skin reaction...that he probably got it from something he was carrying or playing in outside - a bush, tree, anything...his body is not used to the stuff here...and that it would spread over his whole body within the next week or so and then retreat. And so it is... Every morning when he wakes up, it has spread. All day long, he tries not to scratch it.
He can't wait till it goes away!

5 comments:

  1. Adam, you are one brave soul to smile in the midst of all of that itching...I hope it goes away soon!
    Love you! Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that looks itchy! I'm sure that it is reeeeally no fun to have. Hope that it goes away soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hoping to make a visit in Novemberish of 2012. How does that sound?

    Weston

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo! my skin just crawls for him, just looking at the pictures! I hope it isn't too painful for him, and no one else catches it! Yowzer!

    -Heather from lifeofapasseri.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like Kevin a couple days after crawling in poison ivy.
    And it looks like me a couple weeks after. Its funny how that is. It was my first time being in it and it was Kevin's 3rd if i remember right. Now I always wash my skin that may have touched some after being in the wild.

    Jason

    ReplyDelete