Skype is great. That is a large screen. Who is that Jason? It sort of looks like Brian, too. I like Eli's shirt. (And that IKEA stool...I wanted one but they were sold out).
Hello Carrie . . . It is Jason. Dave loves his Ikea stool. Hope they have one for you the next time you're nearby. The kids like it for huts, desks and the works. It was eli's space ship control panel last week . . .
Skype is great. That is a large screen. Who is that Jason? It sort of looks like Brian, too. I like Eli's shirt. (And that IKEA stool...I wanted one but they were sold out).
ReplyDeleteHello Carrie . . . It is Jason. Dave loves his Ikea stool. Hope they have one for you the next time you're nearby. The kids like it for huts, desks and the works. It was eli's space ship control panel last week . . .
ReplyDelete