Monday, October 12, 2009

Haven't we had a few birthdays lately?

I am soooooo sorry that we have not shared our birthdays with you this year.
We really like sharing them with you,
so I hope you don't mind getting the birthday fun all at once!!!
We started our birthdays this year with Daddy's!

We made him a big fancy card and lots of special pictures
warmed our hands over his candles

then helped him open his special presents.
Can you figure out who helped mommy wrap them?
We love this daddy very much!


Next:
ADAM's #7!

Adam wanted to have a rock party for his birthday this year . . .
as in those rocks your kids find all over this wonderful earth
while they are out and about, which collect in odd places around the house
(both inside and out - I must say they are often a part of my laundry).
SO, we had the most awesome rock party ever. What a great idea, Adam!
We made rock critters, searched for neat-o rocks in a box of sand,
learned about rocks (thank you Daddy - the kids really paid attention too!)
and looked for "fossilized" dinosaur eggs
which we had lots of fun making the week before the party.
Adam loved his rock climbing cake,
which was made from Great Grandma Brown's special
banana cake recipe which Adam loves!
I think Adam had the most perfect birthday ever.
After all the birthday fun, he lost another tooth! On his birthday!
Could things get any better for a 7 year old?
WE love you Adam!

Next: Eli's birthday . . . but, I've got to sleep so I'll post that one later.
Good night.

1 comment:

  1. Rock on! That's an awesome cake. And I love the lil' rock dudes. Happy birthdays to the boys!
    I love your shirt Davey Gravy. =D

    ReplyDelete