Finally, after a little scare about two weeks ago, we were blessed to be able to see our little one by ultrasound and all looked well. We were so happy to see this little one. After I told a few people about our sudden visit for an ultrasound, the question was, "did you find out if the baby's a girl or boy?" My reply, "I didn't even think to ask or look, I was just so happy to see our little baby alive and well!"
SO, two week later we were back for another, or rather the official routine, check everything, ultrasound and we now officially know we are having . . . a boy. Oh and . . . I hope you all know we are expcecting?
AWESOME! What is the official due date again? Love you!
ReplyDeleteYIPEE!! So awesome. Congrats. I love reading about your family...hope you're finally feeling better.Love you all.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and Dave. Christy and I are so happy for you. By the way, your baby looks very handsome
ReplyDelete