Wednesday, July 11, 2012

July 10 on 10... +1

Morning leftovers... 
 
 Two yolks in one egg, two eggs in a row....what are the chances?
Have you ever noticed that cats get green eyes instead of red eyes with a flash picture?
I never had...This our friend Ashly with Thomas the Cat.
 Getting ready to go to the Indian Grocer for black beans...yum.
 Jakob spent a little more time than usual in the car yesterday running everybody everywhere...
 BINGO! - This one's for you Heather.
 Another rainy 10th. It must be winter time here.
 Jakob was immunized today.... and had a bit of a fussy evening.
 This ever happen at your place? All while we were waiting for daddy to "play" with his I-phone.
 
 Daddy trying to work his calming magic on Jakob.
 Daddy's the best....unless Jakob is really hungry!

2 comments:

  1. A Huge THANK YOU, Diane, for posting this! Jakob is getting so big already!
    Love all of you....
    G&G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! 3 new posts!!! And I will comment on them all, of course.

    2 double-yolkers in a row! No way! We always get excited about those. I love the raindrops on the window picture. It's so weird seeing the steering wheel on the other side of the car, and that traffic light. Oh the fun you world travelers have. Jakob is sooooo cute and getting so chubs! I love seeing your faces. I miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete