Sunday, June 10, brought sweet gifts from church friends
and Sunday Shirts.
Schoolwork left piled up at home from Friday's last day before summer break began...
or rather winter break for us.
Sister love
and a friend to share our lego with.
and then an effort to make Milo icecream with very little ice...
A fragrant lemon(?) blossom on our rainy tree
and lemons in our dinner smoothies, YUM.
Mommy loves it when dad gets busy in the kitchen and gets all the kids to help out too!
Mommy loves it when dad gets busy in the kitchen and gets all the kids to help out too!
Adam tidied the living room
while Eli set the table
Daddy clipped toenails forgotten on Saturday
and then we finished our day with scriptures and prayer and hugs goodnight.


I LOOOOVE seeing all the pictures of your house! I have a thing with seeing where people live. I feel like I've had a mini tour, sort of. :) Your play room looks awesome! What good kids to help clean up, and what a good husband to make smoothies and clip toenails. It looks like Mary Alice's head is in the bouncy seat in the picture where David is making smoothies. Hahahaha! Love you all!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Diane, for letting us go through a day with you...
ReplyDeleteWe enjoyed the day immensely!