Feast or Famine...it is always happening it seems. Right now, we are having more than our share of fun! Eli and Adam have each taken turns being wiped out with an up and down high fever with very bad coughs, headaches, colds, tummy pain with some vomiting and it seems all the works that can come with any sickness....only all of them, it seems, not just some. Both boys were sick for a good 2 weeks and I ended up taking each of them to see the doctor...
Eli got sick first and a week into it, we found out we have to move house. What?! For real? I was totally not expecting that. So, since we had been thinking of moving Eli schools anyway, the move pushed us to the new school decision and instead of just Eli moving, All kids have now changed schools and got to start school 1 1/2 weeks earlier than the rest of Perth. That, was not a fun thing for a boy who was sick the last two weeks of his summer vacation. 3 days into the start of school, and only 2 days after beginning the house hunt, Adam got sick. 2 weeks later, we have decided on a house and I think Adam is on the mend. I am feeling a little more at ease...but not sure if Mary Alice will be taking her turn too? And wondering what the lab results will show that we took at the doctor's request for Adam today.
And I am beginning to feel pregnantly tired. I'm trying not to....but I can tell the last trimester is trying to set in...
That is just the way life is sometimes....crashing. But, it gets better if we let it and keep on the best we can in the right way...good night.
I thought that I had already left a comment. I read it like the day after you wrote it, but I must've gotten sidetracked before leaving a comment. Hahaha.
ReplyDeleteMy goodness! You are all dealing with a bunch right now. I hope that everyone is feeling better. Did you get the results for Adam yet? When are you moving? Ahhh! Crazy times. You have a great attitude, Miss Diane!
Can't wait to see David!
Adam's tests came back negative for glandular fever (mono)...phew...but not really. The doctor says that because of his other results and symptoms, he most likely has glandular fever and it doesn't usually show up positive on tests till later. Hmmmmm. And, Adam was there to hear it all and is taking the doctor's recommendation to stay home from school for another week very seriously, even though mom and dad think he is well enough to sit through school again. We move the week after Dave gets home. And I only have a great attitude....sometimes. I wish I had it all the time. Tonight is another story, but I am keeping that all to myself. It's sometimes best to do that...
DeleteAdam's tests came back negative for glandular fever (mono)...phew...but not really. The doctor says that because of his other results and symptoms, he most likely has glandular fever and it doesn't usually show up positive on tests till later. Hmmmmm. And, Adam was there to hear it all and is taking the doctor's recommendation to stay home from school for another week very seriously, even though mom and dad think he is well enough to sit through school again. We move the week after Dave gets home. And I only have a great attitude....sometimes. I wish I had it all the time. Tonight is another story, but I am keeping that all to myself. It's sometimes best to do that...
ReplyDelete