Do you know anyone that gets to ride one of these to school?
Well, if you know my kids, you do. Pretty cool.
I don't know how they do it in the states these days,
but these even come with Seat Belts that the kids must wear.
Eli had never ridden a school bus, till we came here.
I don't think any of mine know how nice they have it. They really like the Bus.
Today I wanted to share with you Kindergarten and the first sweet days of school
as kindergartners through Adam (a little late) and Mary Alice.

The smaller bus stop crew two years ago.

Boarding. This bus driver is my favorite.
Well, if you know my kids, you do. Pretty cool.
I don't know how they do it in the states these days,
but these even come with Seat Belts that the kids must wear.
Eli had never ridden a school bus, till we came here.
I don't think any of mine know how nice they have it. They really like the Bus.
Today I wanted to share with you Kindergarten and the first sweet days of school
as kindergartners through Adam (a little late) and Mary Alice.
First, two years ago on the first day of school,
Adam was ready for Kindergarten and for his first bus ride to school.

Thankfully, we had a super big brother by his side to make sure he got there ok.
Adam was ready for Kindergarten and for his first bus ride to school.
Thankfully, we had a super big brother by his side to make sure he got there ok.

The smaller bus stop crew two years ago.

Boarding. This bus driver is my favorite.

After a successful first day, the best treat of all was
riding home on a DOUBLE DECKER bus.
The prize of my boys. Their favorite seats? The front row, of course.
This year, it was Mary Alice's turn.
Sweet.
I love these kids. They grow up way too fast.
I love these kids. They grow up way too fast.







Diane, many thanks for posting these pictures. Your kids will certainly have fun telling their classmates in the states about these buses!
ReplyDeleteLove you all,
Mom/Grammie