Eli has been faithfully and enthusiastically riding his bike to school every day rain, shine, wind, downpour, dark, cold, alone if need be...He loves it. He started riding so he could earn an award at school. He had to do it for 30 days. He finished his task today. He says he wants to keep it up all year. Except, he told me today, when it is pouring rain. He doesn't like that so much.








I'm catching up on the last 3 posts.
ReplyDeletebiker boy: Yeah, way to go Eli! Just like your Daddy!
signs: I love kid art, too. I love how she spelled everything.
K and buses: Holy cow! I can't believe that they get to ride to school in such a posh ride. I showed Spencer the double decker bus that they got to ride on. His jaw dropped. And he wants to know how you get to the top of it.
love ya'll!
:)!
Way to go ELi!! We are all really impressed. Diane, thanks for all of the updates! So fun to take a peek inside your home. Can't wait to see you all.
ReplyDeleteLove you!