Thursday, December 10, 2009

Princesses

Mary Alice is our little princess. Everyone else must know that too, or she must have told everyone she wanted a princess barbie for her birthday, cause guess what she got? Not just one but . . .
5!!! and one prince, and one baby princess, plus 7 little dwarves. WOw. She already had one, then Adam gave her a prince on her birthday, then Grammie's princess came in the mail, then when the day of her long awaited party arrived, the neighbors gave her one, then a little friend gave her one and a little cinderella (not pictured), then a little friend who could not come to the party gave her one and then the babysitter! It's funny how they seem to get a lot of something for their birthdays. I daresay, this is one lucky little princess. Nowadays, when I tuck her in at night, she has tucked in the whole lot of princesses right next to her . . . but mommy just tucks in her little princess.

2 comments:

  1. What a very special collection of Princesses. I am glad that I bought her the Cinderella one, since she already has Snow White (which I almost bought!) You really must be having a lot of fun with that collection, Mary Alice
    Love you xoxoxoxoxo
    Grammie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Those are some fine looking princesses (and prince..and dwarves) you have there, Mary Alice. How fun! I loved playing with Barbies growing up. Mary Alice is definitely a princess! Katelyn got her pictures in the mail yesterday. She loves them!

    ReplyDelete