Saturday, December 19, 2009

Halloween was a while ago, but . . .

Aren't these the cutest kids you ever saw?

They did a super job getting their jack-o-lanterns ready.

And, there were no scary rotten ones this year
(like Adam's last year that was black on the inside and full of oozy juice . . . lovely!
He was so disappointed. The funniest part is that he still wanted to carve it out.
Couldn't bring myself to let him, or me if that's what he was thinking).
Only one that had a super, suPER, SUPER hard shell. Mine. I couldn't carve it.
The only thing I could do was drill it with a strong knife. I'm amazed we even got the top cut off.
Adam had to scoop it out because it was too skinny for my arm.
This year, Adam was a wizard again (for some reason he was very particular
about being a dark wizard. Maybe I should be worried), Mary Alice was a Mermaid Princes (thankfully simplified from the Mermaid-Princess-Ballerina-Fairy idea) and Eli was a Dragon.
I found some great costume ideas on the Family Fun website for for Eli and Mary Alice and made a cool cape for Adam easily out of a fitted sheet.
Sorry about the two steps back on the holidays, I'll get back to Christmas next time.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment