
She told me she needed them off in the fall. Then again in the winter when it was too icy to do so. She has been asking me all spring to take those training wheels off her bike...Daddy finally got to the task and she was off and riding like she already knew how, or something. First on the little tiny bike then on the bigger silver bike. She biked around the neighborhood, then on the bike trails with daddy by her side. And she did not want to stop. We figured she rode about 6 miles her first day on the bike without training wheels. Wow! That's some good biking Mary Alice!











Wow, Mary Alice! I can't believe I missed seeing this post...six miles...You are so awesome!!!
ReplyDeleteLove you, Grammie
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Actually...I just finished this entry after the September entry. Funny how some things can take so long to get done sometimes. So, you really haven't missed anything except for what has not been posted yet. Love you too!!!
ReplyDelete