Thursday, June 11, 2009

Here we are together . . .


Almost . . . are we all there? Getting everyone in one picture is a miracle,
when and if it ever happens. Mom tries very hard to snap one
whenever we are together . . .

I read my sister in law's recent blog, how they traveled 7 hours in the car
"to do this". Well, I think we've got her beat, try 20 hours . . . for BOMBERMAN!
Best computer game ever. It was an amazing hit at Grandma's house.


Ok, so we didn't just play bomberman. We . . .

Tried to get a picture of all the grandkids with Grandma.
(I should really show all 20 pictures we took .
It's amazing how hard getting a picture with Grandma can be.
Grandma, of course performed well. But the kids . . . ?)

Played with Legos!!!


Went to the Draper Temple open house.

And . . .




The highlight of our last visit was being there for
Jason & Kelly's marriage.
It was a very beautiful and perfect day. Thank you for sharing it with us!

Sweet!

We were so very happy Great Grandma could make it for this special day!
Our happiness was complete when she was able to be with us.
She is amazing!
(Thank you Aunt Becky! Becky is amazing too.)

Thank you for spending good time with us during our last visit. We love you!

4 comments:

  1. I loved reading your blog, both Chris and I think you're wonderful at telling your story in each entry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pictures of the family. you really captured the memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Brown genes are strong. You all look so much alike. Weston and I couldn't tell the difference between Mary Alice and her little cousin look-a-like in those pix.

    ReplyDelete